Dear fellow students, former students and future students:
Please note the following things:
- When consolidating your student loans be advised *as they will not advise you* that you need to get a 3 month forbearance while said consolidation is being completed;
- When you apply for consolidation, all grace periods become null and void;
- Sallie Mae is the fucking Antichrist and when Direct Loans consolidates all your loans into one big giant cesspool of fucking BS; they sell it BACK to Sallie Mae for management;
- Make sure you read that loan summary reaaaaalllyyyyy fucking carefully, because if you don’t know exactly how much you owe because of interest and capitalization and it’s a huge number anyway, it’s really easy to miss 30gs.
- IF YOU HAVEN’T TAKEN STUDENT LOANS, DON’T.
- FUCK COLLEGE.
- Fuck Grad School.
- Join the military.
- Or the circus.
- Or keep bartending;
- Or learn Spanish and move to Costa Rica and open a house of ill repute.
That’s what I should have done. Yep.
I find myself feeling as though I need to defend everything I am and think, as if its all up for debate. This was something I posted on fakebook last night and one of the responses I received that was quite lovely.
And I leave you buttholes with this:
so·cial·ism noun \ˈsō-shə-ˌli-zəm\
Definition of SOCIALISM
1: any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
2: a : a system of society or group living in which there is no private property
b : a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
3: a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done
Why yes, that’s right! It’s just another form of TAXATION!
(WHICH GOVERNMENTS REQUIRE TO WORK.)
As soon as I have enough to share more, I will. I promise. If I didn’t want to do my part, pay my share and be “socialist,” I’d have been a f**king counselor. Get off my nuts.
Explaining Socialism to a Republican
And this I just saw!
Baby Country Merikah