There are so many things that I wish were real and practical in this world. Here is a short list of things I wish were real and things that I (contrary to popular belief actually BELIEVE are real…)
- Unicorns. I grew up surrounded by them, Shel Silverstein songs about them and collecting my little ponies. (STFU) I suggest everyone carry this with them until they find one: Magic
- On the TV show Ally McBeal, her therapist suggested she get a theme song. It changed over the years but I loved that she had a continual soundtrack theme to her life. One of the best examples was her boss John Cage’s (who suggested her therapist to her): Barry
- How convenient to have as you would know which way not to turn because you would forewarned with sounds like this: the reveal
- And Sheldon Cooper would appreciate this one: NOOOOOOO
- And then the ultimate! Nevermind, I don’t like this one. I was just kidding. I call redo!!!!