- Cartier makes beautiful commercials.
- Political issues worldwide and in Syria are going to make me unable to afford gas. I should fill up today.
- I am taking a waiver exam and hope it makes it so I don’t have to take stats again.
- I am applying for a magical internship and want it soooo bad.
- My arm is molting and I like it.
- I have an insatiable desire to shout “Ca-Cao” the next time I engage in coitus.
- I heart the big bang theory.
- My car is making an interesting noise in the front end driver’s side. I believe it may be a brake pad, but my super fab kids have suggested: rock in the caliper, hubcap rub, u-joint and bad brakes. They rock.
- Dru from Buffy the Vampire Slayer is not nearly as beautiful as I remember, but Spike is. Also, I still get pumped every time I hear the theme song.
- I bought a baby gate to keep my attachment disordered dog away from the door when we are trying to sleep and he learned how to jump over it. Bastard.
- I want my back to look like Christina Aquilera’s in “Burlesque.”
- I have my whole first routine figured out for when I am a Burlesque dancer, now I just need to get to a point I am comfortable doing it in front of people.
- I went to Lacey, Washington yesterday and I believe that I would like it there or Olympia better. Just saying.
- I am about to take finals for my first term at this new school and I feel good about it.
- I think that Jack White, Johnny Depp and I could have made sweet music and babies together.
- There are 3 places open on my culdesac and only one set of less than lovely neighbors. I hope we get 3 good households, not more partiers. Especially since one of them will be right next to moi.
- Working out with Tracy Anderson videos makes me feel like a seizing hippo ballerina.
- Earthquake in San Fran area…precursor?
I guess that’s all. Carry on. Wish me luck. Happy thoughts!
If you fast forward thru the news it looks like the background montage at the begining of a post-apocalyptic movie;
I no longer notice when it is raining unless someone points it out or its like a typhoon;
Sometimes the words that come out of my mouth are really not even close to an actual reflection of what I think;
I take entirely too much pleasure in tormenting my dog, ie: giving him the “Belcoe glare” while he is eating until I have to laugh because the food falls out of his mouth;
I think that this MSW is going to the best thing professionally I have ever done because it allows me to change my mind a lot;
While listening to the today show today (haha) they described glow in the dark wooden blocks (like lincoln logs) and my first thought was “What kinda cancer is that going to cause?” good grief. (This is how my brain works);
I need to paint a new picture because I donated a painting and have a big empty spot on my wall where it hung…its really bothering me;
The 80’s aren’t coming back. They are here;
Ron Paul is speaking in my hometown and my new town ON THE SAME DAY. It is a sign;
This video makes me say HMMMM: Things that make you say HMMMMM;
Kathy Lee may not be an idiot, but she plays one on t.v. I am pretty sure she is drunk. Whatever.
That is all.
It had to happen. I finally get a day off from everything and lo and behold the sun was shining and the air was warm. I think somewhere an angel got their wings or some shi*. It was so beautiful that I was compelled to spend my day off cleaning.
Now mind you, half of it was inspired by the fact that my daughter found a couple of fleas on the dog and I freaked out. I do that. Jani doesn’t do fleas, lice, ticks, bedbugs or anything like that. Sweet ancient baby alien space monkey Jebus forbid one of my own kids ever comes home with lice, they may get farmed out. Quarantined. Disowned. Severe? Maybe. There has only been one person I have deloused in my life and she is my other half. In the big picture, creepy crawlies flip me out. Give me something big like a spider. Give me something I can see. That is ok.
Sunshine! Happiness! Smudging! Spiritual and physical housecleaning! It was a good time for it. I feel better having aired the house out.
You should too! Do it! Do it with good energy! Do it with intention! Or just put on your best Martha Stewart saccharine smile or your most kitschy apron and heels, boys, and get crackalackin. Especially if you are in the Pacific Northwest, we never know how long the sun will last…..