I have been trying to remain conscious of the things that I am learning as I go…specifically about myself as I seem to ignore these sorts of things or distract myself with other things…I used to write updates of this sort on Myspace back in the olden days but then life got the best of me and I started being a robot. I don’t think robots remain present very often because there is no future for them so they just go through the motions unless they are adapting programs….You know like Data on STNG?
Anyhoo, I digress.
I would like to remain aware of what I am learning about myself as I enter this phase of my life that I finally feel pretty confident in my ability to navigate my own boat….
- I think I am attempting to live off of bread and butter pickles. It’s a thing. I thought it would get old but it hasn’t yet….C’est La Vie.
- Given all the freedom in the world and forcing myself to do things outside my comfort zone, I still end up on the left side of the bed. Where I belong. Don’t f*ck with me, it’s my side.
- I really do still like beer when I am not having to anticipate dealing with BS.
- I am pretty outgoing; I have thought I was an introvert for a while but it was just the company I was keeping.
- I don’t feel like as much of a control freak when there is no drama. I don’t need to be. I am from here on out a DFZ (drama free zone)….anyone family, romantic, friend, whomever is a constant source of drama go away. Thanks Bubye.
- Sometimes I feel as though my true authentic self is more like Billy said than the person people know from my school. *shrug* The ones I let in know who I really am….AN ENIGMA muahahahahhahah
- I am a good dancer…unless it’s to Bollywood music. You win some, you lose some…
- Horses are still an important part of my psyche. I shall have to go riding and soon…It’s a thing. Although I was recently told that my totem animal is a wolf….which makes as much sense as it doesn’t.
- I am adaptable, if nothing else. I really hated the “city” so much when I got here, but I have gotten pretty good at navigating it and the people within it.
- I am an amazing pretender, role player, etc. In another life I’d have made a great actor/actress.
- In the two years since I stopped smoking, I have gained back two half octaves that’s right for a total of THREE octaves in my range… WINNING….