I occassionally have cravings. And these last couple days I been craving corn and homemade pizza…..so I made margherita pizza and grilled some corn, simple wrapped in foil and doused in Old Bay seasoning.
The pizza is so pretty!
- I cheated and bought a store crust, I like the Rustic brand;
- I brushed it with white truffle oil;
- Threw on some spicy marinara;
- Some freshly squeezed and sliced mozzarella straight out of their watery home;
- Lovingly placed some sundried tomato halves on top;
- Chiffonaded some fresh basil with my magic scissors (ok so its not really chiffonaded);
- Microplaned some delicious parmigiana;
- Then put that bad boy in the oven at 425, for about 14 minutes.
Be jealous bitches.