- Feel so overwhelmed with everything that you are so frozen you can’t do anything?
- Think through every possible outcome of any possible scenario to try and weigh your options until you are so panicked at the thought you can’t make a decision anyway?
- Metaphorically shoot yourself in the foot?
- Take on more than you can handle?
- Decide to create boundaries after they are crossed?
- Lay in the fetal position in the bottom right hand corner of your bed sobbing uncontrollably about nothing in particular?
- Fantasize about running away and being a criminal?
- Lock yourself in a place and toss the key out the window?
- Wait until the last minute to do everything?
- Start 984,753,024,875,034,785,034 different things and never finish any of them?
If you do 9/10 of these like I do, we may in fact be soul mates. It’s nice to meet you, other me.