Mind you some of these things I know how to do, NOW. Some of these things, I have not yet figured out, but I am working on it. I am not going to note which are which.
- How to crochet;
- how to put on liquid eyeliner properly;
- how to sock away money in case you ever have to leave;
- how to pick a proper wine;
- how to effectively and consistently maintain the role of parent while not damaging children’s souls;
- how to swim underwater without plugging your nose;
- how to be brave no matter what it may cost you;
- how to stand up for yourself and others despite the sorrow it may bring;
- how to continue to nourish your own soul while providing others roots for their own without doing all their gardening for them;
- how to cook for exactly the amount of people you need to cook for, not 3789639465349756349 extras;
- how to know when someone is lying to you;
- how to deal with rejection and failure;
- how to let go of control;
- how to see the good in others when the bad stands out;
- how to do basic maintenance on a car;
- how to get rid of aphids;
- how to roller blade and/or ice skate;
- how to tell your child, “Oh that sucks.” without wanting to fix it for them;
- how to slow down and appreciate what you have;
- how to teach love by being love.
That is all.