- Cartier makes beautiful commercials.
- Political issues worldwide and in Syria are going to make me unable to afford gas. I should fill up today.
- I am taking a waiver exam and hope it makes it so I don’t have to take stats again.
- I am applying for a magical internship and want it soooo bad.
- My arm is molting and I like it.
- I have an insatiable desire to shout “Ca-Cao” the next time I engage in coitus.
- I heart the big bang theory.
- My car is making an interesting noise in the front end driver’s side. I believe it may be a brake pad, but my super fab kids have suggested: rock in the caliper, hubcap rub, u-joint and bad brakes. They rock.
- Dru from Buffy the Vampire Slayer is not nearly as beautiful as I remember, but Spike is. Also, I still get pumped every time I hear the theme song.
- I bought a baby gate to keep my attachment disordered dog away from the door when we are trying to sleep and he learned how to jump over it. Bastard.
- I want my back to look like Christina Aquilera’s in “Burlesque.”
- I have my whole first routine figured out for when I am a Burlesque dancer, now I just need to get to a point I am comfortable doing it in front of people.
- I went to Lacey, Washington yesterday and I believe that I would like it there or Olympia better. Just saying.
- I am about to take finals for my first term at this new school and I feel good about it.
- I think that Jack White, Johnny Depp and I could have made sweet music and babies together.
- There are 3 places open on my culdesac and only one set of less than lovely neighbors. I hope we get 3 good households, not more partiers. Especially since one of them will be right next to moi.
- Working out with Tracy Anderson videos makes me feel like a seizing hippo ballerina.
- Earthquake in San Fran area…precursor?
I guess that’s all. Carry on. Wish me luck. Happy thoughts!