So here are the rules I was given:
- I must post 11 things about myself.
- Answer the questions asked by the tagger (Master Nate).
- I must tag 11 other bloggers to continue the game.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers I then tag to answer.
- Inform each blogger that I have tagged them.
- Post the rules for the tagged bloggers to follow.
- I am about to get my 14th tattoo.
- I’m a much better girlfriend than wife and yet, Bradley puts up with me.
- I used to want to be a teacher until I realized that I would get so frustrated with students not getting it and do it for them that I would be completely ineffective and overwhelmed. It’s hard to find time to drink when you are doing 28 kids’ worth of homework a night cause they would just screw it up so its easier to do it yourself.
- I’ve only sang karaoke a couple of times while very inebriated because I have a delusion of being a fantastic singer and I am afraid of ruining that delusion in real time.
- I’m the most flexible person you know.
- I’m really proud of myself riding the public transportation alone like a big girl.
- I love squash. All kinds of squash. I dream about squash. No, really. WTF is that about?
- I’m a control freak…
- I like that people read my blogs but I love that I can say “I blog”. Makes me feel all bourgeoisie and portlandian.
- The today show is making fettuccine with seafood lemon and caviar and I just threw up a little in my mouth.
- I am madly in love with Jack White, Amanda Palmer, Lindsey Buckingham, Nadia G, and Shel Silverstein.
The 11 Questions Master Nate of http://shenkitup.com:
1. What is your best response to people who criticize your writing?
Oh really? I understand how hard it must be to click that x and go away.
2. What country (other than America) would you like to live in?
Canada Canada Canada, Wales, Ireland, Germany, New Zealand.
3. Do you think rap music should be considered music?
Definitely. Just like every other genre; some is magic some is CRAP
4. What TV show do you watch that you’re embarrassed to admit to?
Hmmm. There are just so many thanks to DVR….I suppose the best most honest answer I could give is “charmed” its bad. But not that bad. Right?
5. Would you rather be trapped on an island with Oprah, or Nancy Pelosi?
Oprah, hands down. I can imagine her, when its her turn to get mangos or firewood that she would wake me up and say, “I couldn’t give you pina coladas, but everyone on this island IS…GETTING….A…..NICE….WARM…..FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
6. Do you believe that the world will end on December 21st? If so, what do you plan to do on December 20th?
Well that day is going to be my 2nd anniversary, so I suppose I will be making it into a 2 day festivus. in the event that the energy shifts and the aliens come and the rapture happens and the Mayans come back and make us into slaves for the 10th planet to mine gold on Pandora, then we will be screwed anyway. Hopefully I have been recruited by the Illuminati by then and am in some far away dimension with Walternate by then. Just sayin.
7. Most embarrassing moment that you’re no longer embarrassed about?
My ex-husband sang “free bird” at our wedding. Really. No fucking joke.
8. Do you believe that the government should legalize marijuana? (hehe you don’t have to answer, I just wanted to mix things up a bit). If you don’t want to answer that, do you believe that the legal drinking age should go back to being 18? Or 16, like it is in Germany?
Yes, I believe marijuana should be legalized for 21 and up.
No, I absolutely do NOT believe the drinking age should be lowered.
9. What would be the first thing you purchased after winning $300 mil in the lotto?
I wouldn’t purchase anything first. I would pay off my student loans. And yours.
10. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Lady Gaga?
That ass. I am a pig, I know.
11. How many siblings do you have? Would you of liked more, or less?
Well dad, here is your chance to prove you read this. Two that I know of. One boy, one girl. I like that many. If I had to have any 😉
The bloggers tagged who are now politely requested to do the same (or at least get some new traffic) or my homie the angry unicorn riding elf will come stab you in the shower:
My 11 questions:
- What would you say the majority of your time in a day is spent doing?
- Why did you start a blog?
- If money was never an issue ever again, where would you live and what would you do?
- Best book ever written:
- Best movie ever made:
- Best song or poem ever written:
- Which is scarier, swimming in the ocean with a bloody leg in shark infested waters or student loans coming out of deferment?
- The most constant thought you think:
- What are you doing or did you do for Valentine’s Day?
- What did you think of the Grammys and if you didn’t watch them, why?
- What is the most you have ever paid for a crappy drink?